All about the animals in my life, the love of my life, the love of music, and the joys exercise can bring to life.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Time for crafts
Time for crafts, been busy making cards and painting. Trying to figure out how to get more than 24 hours to my day ... if anyone can help me get this let me know. Blessings!
did someone turn the heat up in here!! boy do I feel that way sometimes, especially at night! Love the embossing on that one birthday card and the moose is cute.
I am a Master's prepared Registered Nurse! I love my family, my pets, and life in general!! I love being creative and challenging myself to be the best in everything in life!
2 comments:
did someone turn the heat up in here!! boy do I feel that way sometimes, especially at night! Love the embossing on that one birthday card and the moose is cute.
cute cards! i love the little moose guy. sooo adorable!
oh yeah....and here i am by the way :)
Post a Comment