Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wish Birthday RAK


I created this card for one of the ladies on Splitcoaststampers Wish RAK. The picture does not show the stickles used to color the flowers, but I hope she will like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri! Just noticed the comment about you loving the Flower for all Seasons image -- I will definitely send you more of those. I LOVE the flower image from Always in my Thoughts....that's my favorite of all my newer sets :)

I love this card btw!! I love the way you used the butterfly punch outs!! Such a cute idea.

Anyway, I'll send the pre-stamped stuff with your Christmas card --- hopefully it will get to you by Christmas. I apologize if it doesn't -- I didn't realize Christmas was all ready soo close. Whoops.

So sad about MJ :( I didn't wanna press Jacque to talk about it...he seemed pretty upset... so what happened? What was wrong with him? I'm going to really miss that kitty.

Your new flooring looks AWESOME!!!

Followers