Friday, January 9, 2009
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Oh my THANK YOU Jenna!!!!!!!!! I received a care package today from Tyler and I am in love with the "flower in the pot," the "a flower for all seasons," and the birds stamps!! All the different color papers .... ooooOOOOoooo! Thank you, thank you!! You ROCK!! I miss you tooooo!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are SO welcome! i'm going to send you more patterned papers soon, because i know you don't have a hobby lobby or michaels around ya. what are you really into these days? i've got stripes, polka dots, vintage-looking stuff, paisley (LOTS of paisley, i went on a binge on it there for a while!), plaid, filigree-looking stuff, bright colors, pastels, browns, and LOTS of hot pinks...sooo let me know what you'd probably use more of and i will definitely send you more! or if you just want a random sampling, that's cool too. : )
p.s. i found out when packages are really light (i.e. paper stuffs) that it's actually cheaper to send it first class rather than just the normal shipping. weird, eh?
Post a Comment