All about the animals in my life, the love of my life, the love of music, and the joys exercise can bring to life.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I did not do it!!
This is NIKKI, my Congo African Grey Parrot. I asked him if he tipped over my can of Primas, he is looking at them ... not responding Now look at Nikki denying playing with my PRIMA's ... hmmm looks like the can is lying on its side .... wonder how it got that way???
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ohhh nooo, nikki bird would never do such a thing ; )
I am a Master's prepared Registered Nurse! I love my family, my pets, and life in general!! I love being creative and challenging myself to be the best in everything in life!
2 comments:
ohhh nooo, nikki bird would never do such a thing ; )
poor Nikki gets accused of everything! I'm sure she didn't do it!
Post a Comment