
Had to stop at the dam and take some pics and buy a "Dam" shirt for Timothy!!

So cool to be able to see this!


Hoover Dam

New bridge going up beside Hoover Dam ... not sure I will ever be able to cross this!

Sign says it all.

Lake Mead

Check out the thick smog over the strip from a distance.

Classic! This is a must have picture!

One of the many sites on the strip!

A marker on the strip ... cool

Timothy got his run in today, he ran way down the strip to buy t-shirts ... these characters were standing outside so I had to snap them.

Status in front of McCarran Airport Las Vegas, NV

My last picture of Timothy ... look he did not need me to go into the airport ... he stole my jacket ... I did not get his scrapbook completed, since he only took like 70 pictures each day!! May need a larger book! I miss him already!!
2 comments:
I recognized that fleece when he got home and he said it was yours. He should have taken one. He had an awesome trip.
It's raining here and has been every since before I drove to airport to pick him up. It was a horrible drive up there because off all the water standingn on the roads and getting splashed up on my window. Love that classic Las Vegas sign picture. gotta have that.
aww so cool! so THAT'S what hoover damn looks like : ) wow. that bridge looks super scary...i don't know if i could do that either! haha
looks like you had a great time with your nephew!
Post a Comment