Saturday, May 16, 2009

8 things!

8 things!

Sherri tagged me . Here are my 8 things.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting home from work and seeing Gary
2. My weekly (Tuesday) massage
3. Finding out who is our next American Idol
4. Weekends to play in the desert
5. May 23 & 24th craft show ... selling items for Relay For Life
6. For my new employee to start work June1st!
7. Relay For Life June 6&7th ... to raise money to fight cancer
8. Gary's graduation in August, he will receive his Master's Degree ... you go Babe!!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Made a difference in a persons life
3. Sent text message to my niece
4. Came home and spent time with my hubby and furry/feathered kids
5. Poked my Son
6. Bought groceries while at home
7. Watched the "Bucket List"
8. Was intimate with my husband

8 things I would like to do:
1. Loose weight
2. Be better playing the Violin
3. Read more books
4. Be BRAVE enough to walk over the new bridge over Hoover Dam when they open it to allow you to walk on it for that one day
5. Buy a desert dune buggy
6. RETIRE!!
7. Travel more ... like to Ireland
8. Skydive

8 shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. CSI
3. American's Next Top Model
4. The Hills
5. Making the Band
6. ?
7. Movies
8. Movies

8 people I tagged:
Jenna, Karen, Courtney, Jaime, Brandi, Amy, Jen, Carole-Anne

1 comment:

Sherri said...

aw, I loved the bucket list!
retire, already?...

Followers