Nice. I like it! I just started reading the shack too!! Given to me by Robin to read. Just finished "Chosen by a horse" given to me by the same person to read. you would like it but it's a tear jerker. I'm only on about chapter two on the shack though. Hope you had a great weekend
I am a Master's prepared Registered Nurse! I love my family, my pets, and life in general!! I love being creative and challenging myself to be the best in everything in life!
1 comment:
Nice. I like it! I just started reading the shack too!! Given to me by Robin to read. Just finished "Chosen by a horse" given to me by the same person to read. you would like it but it's a tear jerker. I'm only on about chapter two on the shack though. Hope you had a great weekend
Post a Comment